Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You love a people undeserving

A little over a year ago I was just married and left a great Church, job, community, and my friend Joe who was our Pastor We moved to Lakeland because Rachel found a job as a teacher. I had no idea that a year later I would be working full time ministry again and would find myself doing youth once again. Even more improbable, we bought our first house not even a block away from the Legacy. It just shows me that I am where I am in life not because of anything I've done or earned but because of who God is and what His plans are.

Jesus was so good at doing the will of the Father. It was his only ambition to just go where God said to go and stay where He would say to stay. I am trying to live this out and stay connected to the will of the Father above all other things. I find when I do this I am most content with any situation.

We are truly a people undeserving of His love but it's great being in the path of His love and dwelling in the will of the Father





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnvlpNVQocw

No comments: