Friday, June 20, 2008

Endurance for the Race

I've been reading about the life of David today preparing for a message (set to give December 28th) Yes I'm working on it now. I'm very excited about it.

God is so good, He's so gracious and loving. I find that the more I submit the more energized I feel in my Faith and the stronger my Faith seems to be. Maybe it's in submission that we find our faith the strongest. I have been giving up more parts of my life to Christ and hope not to try and take them back.

God has given us the bible to fuel our faith, to spark the embers of hope and love in us. I love that God has put down for us the very mind of Christ. His thoughts are not secret from us, His motivation is not in question. It is the endurance of God, the endurance.

endure

Read it, soak it in, let it pour from your heart through your mouth and strike the ears of the wicked and change the hearts of all men. God use Your enduring word to save, heal and redeem us. Make us ready to hear it and not be crushed by it but transformed by it's power. Thank You God for the word.

endure with us.

No comments: